Do you sell wholesale?

Yes, we do offer our items wholesale. Visit our wholesale website here to apply. You must be a store with a tax resale certificate to qualify.

In order to purchase Airstrike wholesale products, retailers must have a reseller ID. This may also be referred to as a seller's permit, resale certificate, or sales tax license (Canada).

Reseller ID requirements may vary from state to state so please be sure you have obtained the proper documents in order to do business in your state.

Please note: A reseller ID is issued by your state and is different than an EIN. If your state issues you the same number, please be ready to provide us with a copy of your completed resale certificate to show that your business is permitted to resell wholesale purchases.

Contact Us

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly